A. Becca Skupin
Location: Sherman, Texas
Email: Email Me
Anna Rebecca “Becca” Skupin represents clients before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Northern Districts of Texas, as well as Texas state courts in Grayson County and the surrounding areas.
Becca graduated summa cum laude from the University of Oklahoma in 2012, earning a Bachelor of Arts in English. In 2015, she graduated magna cum laude from Baylor Law School. While in law school, she served as a Senior Executive Editor on the “Baylor Law Review” and was an avid competitor in both moot court and mock trial, including the Duberstein Bankruptcy Law Moot Court Competition at St. John’s University School of Law.
Following law school, Becca served as a federal law clerk for the Hon. Marcia Crone and United States Magistrate Judge Keith Giblin, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas. She then worked for two years as an Assistant District Attorney at the Wichita County Criminal District Attorney’s Office in Wichita Falls, where she focused on federal and state civil litigation, employment law, mental health commitments, and criminal appeals.
When not at the office, Becca loves gaming, reading science fiction, and spending time with her family and two rescue dogs. She grew up in Sadler, Texas.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Employment Law
- Intellectual Property
- Appellate Law
- Texas, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, 2019
- Baylor Law School, Waco, Texas
J.D., magna cum laude, 2015
- University of Oklahoma
B.A., summa cum laude, 2012
Past Employment Positions
- Assistant District Attorney Wichita County District Attorney’s Office 2017-2019
- Law Clerk, Hon. Marcia Crone, U.S. District Judge Eastern District of Texas – Beaumont Division 2015-2017
- Law Clerk, Hon. Keith Giblin, U.S. Magistrate Judge Eastern District of Texas – Beaumont Division 2015-2017
- Member, The Judge Paul Brown Inn of Court
- Member, Grayson County Bar Association
- Member, Wichita County Bar Association
- Member, Texas District & County Attorneys Association